viernes, 13 de julio de 2007

Pawn to Queen Four

by Dean Reinglas

P-Q4
There I go again, pushing Pawn to Queen 4.
I uncross my legs and put both feet on the floor.
My subconscious move when playing this game,
A repetitious move, it's always the same.
I throw him my Gambit, yes he jumps at the chance.
He slammed down his piece,
But it's my turn to dance.
Hand on my forehead, I get in my groove,
Swallowing his spit, he makes his next move.
With his rook open wide. I spring out my trap.
I bring my queen out, now my hands on my lap.
With my queen standing tall and his rook soon to fall,
His chest sinks to his stomach.
Winning this game, he sees he's unable,
Lying his king down flat on the table.
We extend out our hands,
Cause we two are the same,
Nodding our heads, and we both say,
"Good Game!"

2003

No hay comentarios:

Powered By Blogger